Monday, September 2, 2013

College Life!

-- Hannah --
This week was my first week of classes! It was such a busy week, with some ups and downs, but I made it through and I'm loving my classes! The three that stand out are Intro to Performing Techniques, Literature Mirrors Society (about Latin American literature), and Film Aesthetics. The subject matter is fascinating and the professors are so engaging and knowledgeable - I'm really excited to learn from them!

I've been riding my bike around and I'm feeling really comfortable with where things are on campus. The food is INCREDIBLE and I'm definitely getting a start on that Freshman 15! Exercising is really fun, though, because there are heaps of options for fitness classes like Zumba, kickboxing, and hip hop! I'm trying to take advantage of everything there is to do here and just throw myself into life on campus.

Having made it through the school week, it was time for Whiteout!! This was the frat party I won tickets to with my limbo prowess and it was SO FUN! Sierra and I got all dressed up in our white outfits and went over to the club with a big group of friends!

The venue was awesome! We owned our under 21 status and headed onto the dance floor!
There was blaring music, smoke machines, neon lights, and SO MANY people! Ahh it was completely crazy and we had a ball!
It was a great finish to an exciting, stressful, rewarding, and fun week! It's been hard being away from Luce but we've been chatting on the phone most days and we got to spend the weekend together, YAY! So there are more fun stories to tell in the next post - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment