Monday, February 24, 2014

Success and Taxes... Wait, what?

Dinner at The Macaroni Grill was great! So nice to celebrate such a big achievement with Mum and Q.
We also looooved having proper TV and caught a little more of the Olympics, yay! 
Saturday morning we had yummy waffles - mum's trying to fatten us up haha but no complaints from us! - watched TV, did laundry, chilled out. Han had her last day of filming at Chapman too, but wasn't called till 2:00 which was very civilized.

-- Han --
Filming was heaps of fun! I had a couple lines in the scene and it was nice to see everybody again from last weekend. At the end of the night we all did a dance that'll play in the credits and it was just so silly and fun! I had a really lovely time. Afterwards, I popped over to the Chapman Theatre because it was intermission of the show and all my friends were there watching or on crews!! It was SO great to see everyone, I've missed them all more than I realized.. JT was there too, so it was a real reunion! When intermission ended I was nowhere near ready to say goodbye, so I snuck into the show and watched the second act! It was very strange, Classical Japanese theatre, but quite powerful and mesmerizing to watch. I hung out a little afterwards too then headed back to Mum and Q's for the night.

-- Luce --
While Han was at Chapman I had a very relaxing day! I caught up on some tv shows, ate a lot of food, and just hung out with Mum and Q. Then that night, on a bit of an impulse, the three of us went out to see Gravity and it was so amazing! I was so glad I could see it in 3D at the movies because it was such an immersive experience! Gotta love Sandra Bullock too - so freakin' talented :) then after the movie we went back to Mum & Q's and Han got back shortly after us..!

On Sunday we headed back to LA to do some adult/actressy things! First on the list: filing our tax returns. Woahh!!! We're really adults now! It was pretty easy - borderline enjoyable - and for some reason a very cool milestone. We also worked on our personal websites (we'll post links on the blog when they're done) and watched some more True Blood - on the actual TV because Q spiffed up Han's computer and now it does all sorts of awesome stuff INCLUDING cooperate with the HDMI cable!! This was more exciting than it sounds, we're really stoked about it. 

Today we're getting down to business: memorizing lines, organizing rehearsals, reading plays, and working on audition submissions! Look out day, you're going to be productive whether ya like it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment